3D Printer Pitch Competition Forms
Back by popular demand, the 2023 Integr8 conference will include a 3D Printer Pitch Competition hosted by the Michigan Economic Development Corporation’s (MEDC) Pure Michigan Business Connect. The grand prize is a state-of-the-art 3D printer.
The competition is for manufacturers interested in competing for a Mark Two (Gen2) 3D printer to integrate into their manufacturing business. Interested manufacturers will use this form to apply. How can an industrial 3D printer solve a labor, capacity, or process challenge and support their business overall? Selected applicants will be invited to an in-person pitch competition on May 9, 2023, during Automation Alley’s Integr8 Conference.
The grand prize is a Markforged Mark Two (Gen2) 3D Printer and a 1-year Advance Subscription package.
Businesses interested in participating must complete an application between Feb 6 – Apr 6, 2023.
Participating businesses must meet the following criteria:
- Businesses must be a manufacturer with a manufacturing facility in Michigan
- Businesses must be classified as a small business by the Small Business Administration: https://www.sba.gov/federal-com.
- Businesses must be an Essential Member with Automation Alley (free) or be an existing Automation Alley members. For more information and to sign-up visit Automation Alley's website.
Each business invited to pitch will be asked to highlight the following items in their 4-minute pitch:
- Briefly introduce business
- Clearly define a problem or inefficiency
- Specify how a 3D printer will solve the problem
- Communicate the impact of this project
Feb 6: Pitch application opens
Apr 6: Pitch application closes
Apr 7 - Apr 12: Applications Reviewed
Apr 28: Selected applicants invited to participate in Pitch Competition
May 3: Pitch prep session for invited participants
May 9: In-person Pitch Competition
Grand prize is a Markforged Mark Two (Gen2) 3D Printer and 1-year Advance Subscription package with additional wrap-around services.
2nd place prize is a Markforged Onyx One (Gen2) Desktop Series Printer with additional wrap-around services.
3rd place will receive a $5K credit towards a project with the I4.0 Accelerator
All other competitors may receive a technology assessment from Michigan Manufacturing Technology Center. Applicants can also receive an Automation Alley Leadership Evaluation to assess their readiness to adopt I4.0 technology. As a manufacturer, all applicants receive a free ticket to Integr8.
Please refer to the Process & Selection Terms & Conditions.
Contact email@example.com with any questions.