Join the Michigan Economic Development Corporation’s Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC) team and DTE Energy for a virtual event on Wednesday, November 3 from 3:00-4:00pm, focused on supply chain opportunities in renewable energy. This event is the first of a two-part program that will prepare suppliers for a buyer-supplier matchmaking event to be held in-person in early 2022.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Michigan suppliers (currently supporting or looking to diversify into the renewable energy industry)
who are interested in learning more about DTE Energy’s renewable energy program and how to access opportunities in solar, wind and electric vehicle projects.
DTE Energy is looking for:
- Civil construction services
- Electrical contracting
- Electrical engineering
- Engineering services for wind/solar
- Environmental services
- Materials to support the renewable energy program
- NERC engineering to support wind/solar
- Professional services including fencing, landscaping and surveying
- Storage and transportation services
- Various manufacturing services including racking / fabrication
*Renewable energy work scopes may include but are not limited to the services and materials listed above. Any Michigan business with capabilities that may fit renewable energy projects are encouraged to participate.
Registration is required and can be completed at https://pmbc.connect.space/dte....
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.