Wed, Oct 28, 2020 — Sun, Mar 31, 2024
*** We are no longer accepting applications for this program.***
The PMBC Access and Certification Grant is designed to break down barriers preventing Michigan businesses from winning purchase orders. The program has three objectives:
- Increase supplier access to local and global procurement opportunities
- Improve competitiveness in advanced manufacturing for Michigan small businesses
- Enhance supplier capabilities and open doors to new industry verticals
Up to $15,000 in assistance is available to offset 75% of pre-approved expenses per fiscal year. Your company will pay for the certification or software and the MEDC will reimburse 75% of those expenses, after receiving valid proof of payment. Companies must meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify for the PMBC Grant.
1. Be in accordance with the U.S. Small Business Association’s size standards for small business
2. Providing EIN number linked to Michigan address with full-time employees in Michigan
3. Demonstrate potential for increased business should the grant application be approved
To apply, click here.
The program funds may be approved for:
- Industrial Certification
- Software Access to Procurement/Bid Site
- Other procurement barriers as approved by review committee that are not based on race, sex, color, ethnicity, or national origin
Businesses awarded funding through the PMBC Access and Certification Grant Program must be able to determine the economic impact of this support quarterly for at least 24 months after receiving the grant funds. This can be demonstrated through the jobs retained, jobs created, sales generated, contracts won and/or success stories.
If you have any questions, contact Salifou Mahaman at email@example.com
Other MEDC Grant Opportunities
- Cyber security, CMMC or NIST Certifications- To be considered for a defense cyber security related grant, click here.
- International certifications- To be considered for international certifications, please contact your
- Industry 4.0 Technology Implementation Grant- Small businesses looking to offset the cost of implementing new industry 4.0 technologies can learn more about eligibility and program elements by visiting this page or contacting their regional I.40 grant administrator.