2019 Pure Michigan Agriculture Summit
Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC) and the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) are excited to host the 6th Annual Pure Michigan Agriculture Summit on March 19, 2019 at the Radisson Hotel in Kalamazoo from 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Thinking of Attending?
- Are you interested in supporting Michigan food and agriculture businesses?
- Do you want your purchasing dollars to make a direct impact on Michigan’s economy?
- Would you like the vetting process for identifying qualified suppliers to be done for you?
- Are you interested in making connections to grow your business?
- Do you have a Michigan grown or made product or service you’d like to pitch to buyers?
- Would you like to meet with buyers like Bronson Healthcare, Kellogg, Mitten Crate, Western Michigan University, and many more?
Please join us for Michigan’s premier B2B food & agriculture event for one-on-one buyer/supplier matchmaking meetings*, walk-up meetings with buyers, and unlimited networking opportunities.
*Requires a supplier application.
This event is published and registration is open.
100 West Michigan Avenue, Kalamazoo, MI 49007 United States