The Michigan Economic Development Corporation teams have partnered up with the Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, the MSU Product Center, Taste the Local Difference, North East Michigan Council of Governments, Small Business Development Center to offer the NE Michigan Food and Beverage Processing Support webinar. This webinar will feature highlights from our resource partners, SBDC, Taste the Local Difference, and the MSU Product Center, followed by a Fireside Chat with Jodi Gruner, MDARD, and Natalie Rubino, Store Director at Woodward Corner Market/Meijer.
- Provide attendees with a high-level understanding of resources our partners can provide regarding food and beverage processing
- Learn about Meijer's requirements to be able to accept regional food products on their shelves and into their distribution network
- Learn about the 2022 Northeastern Michigan Food and Beverage Processing Pitch Competition
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Food and beverage-related businesses located in Michigan (especially those in Northern Michigan)
- Small batch food businesses looking to increase processing and distribution