The Michigan Craft Beverage Council and Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC) are excited to announce that the Early Bird pricing rate for the Michigan Craft Beverage Summit will be honored through the event, in an ongoing effort to remove barriers to small business growth resource access, supply chain localization and connectivity, and technical assistance.
General and exhibitor registration, an event agenda, and hotel accommodations, are available at https://medc.cventevents.com/MICraftBeverage. Please read below for details on the event before proceeding with registration.
APPLICATION OPEN FOR BUYER-SUPPLIER MEETINGS!
Michigan craft beverage producers will have an opportunity to connect with grocery/retail and bar/restaurant buyers on Tuesday, March 5th during the Michigan Craft Beverage Summit.
Participating buyers include Browndog Barlor & Restaurant, Fresh Thyme, Kroger, Meijer Market Format Stores, Michigan Wine & Beer Portal, SpartanNash, and The Dixboro Project.
MICHIGAN CRAFT BEVERAGE PRODUCERS APPLY HERE
Join the Michigan Craft Beverage Council (MCBC) and Pure Michigan Business Connect (PMBC) for the first-ever Michigan Craft Beverage Summit, which will be held at the Radisson Plaza Hotel in Kalamazoo, educating and connecting growers, producers and other suppliers, to create collaborative partnerships and advance an ever-growing state craft beverage industry.
- Convene a statewide network of Michigan craft beverage companies, including wineries, cideries, breweries, and distilleries
- Connect Michigan-based suppliers to a unified craft beverage industry
- Disseminate craft beverage specific research, education, and economic development opportunities
- Provide an arena for supply chain connections through a Michigan based supplier trade show and one-on-one meetings
- Interact with craft beverage producers around the state, as well as farmers and equipment suppliers
- Receive education around navigating local supply chains and sourcing Michigan-grown agriculture
- Learn about state resources available to industry businesses (grants, technical assistance, etc.)
- Engage in breakout sessions related to Michigan-grown ingredients, resources, and topics that relate to all craft beverage sectors
- Participate in a supplier exhibition of products/services to craft beverage growers & producers
- Connect in one-on-one meetings to discuss supply chain/purchasing opportunities*
Who Should Attend?
- Decision makers at Michigan breweries, wineries, cideries, and distilleries
- Michigan growers of grain and specialty crops used in the beverage production process
- Michigan suppliers currently servicing the craft beverage industry or those looking to enter the industry for new
Exhibitor space is now sold out! Email email@example.com to be added to the waitlist.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions related to registration or participation.
* Photo Above Courtesy of Michigan Craft Beverage Council